The Official European Social Simulation Association Summer School in Social Simulation 2023, an introductory course in agent-based modelling, is taking place the week of 28 August to 1 September in Aberdeen, Scotland.
· MISS-ABMS is multi-cultural in terms of background and nationalities of the trainers and participants
· MISS-ABMS promotes a collaborative practice of modelling and simulation
· MISS-ABMS is multi-platform: Cormas, Gama and NetLogo
· MISS-ABMS presents the different stages of an ABM process, with a focus on model design and implementation
· MISS-ABMS offers a significant time for group work to design and implement an ABM
Immersive training experience teaching skills in numerical modeling, in modern, collaborative, scientific software development, and in the use of open source community cyberinfrastructure.