The Official European Social Simulation Association Summer School in Social Simulation 2023, an introductory course in agent-based modelling, is taking place the week of 28 August to 1 September in Aberdeen, Scotland.
Interested in learning about the climate system and acquiring computational skills to access, analyze, and visualize climate data? Join Climatematch Academy as a student for our two week virtual program, where you will learn from world-class climate experts and collaborate on team projects with fellow students. Prior experience with climate science is not necessary, however familiarity with a coding language is required.
· MISS-ABMS is multi-cultural in terms of background and nationalities of the trainers and participants
· MISS-ABMS promotes a collaborative practice of modelling and simulation
· MISS-ABMS is multi-platform: Cormas, Gama and NetLogo
· MISS-ABMS presents the different stages of an ABM process, with a focus on model design and implementation
· MISS-ABMS offers a significant time for group work to design and implement an ABM
The European Social Simulation Association’s official 2023 Summer School will be held at The James Hutton Institute’s Craigiebuckler campus in Aberdeen, Scotland in the week before the Social Sim[…]
Jointly organized by the Behave Lab, University of Milan, and the University of Brescia, the 10th edition of this school aims to train students on agent-based modeling by theoretical and practica[…]
Jointly organised by the Behave Lab, University of Milan and University of Brescia, this school aims to train students on agent-based modelling by theoretical and practical lectures, daily hands-[…]