Real-world applications have been always the driving force for the development of Modeling and Simulation (M&S) theories. For over 50 years, the Annual Simulation Symposium (ANSS) Track has been a forum to exchange ideas, results, and methods related to real-world theories and applications of M&S for Simulationists in industry, government, and academia.
The purpose of this track is to highlight and advance rigorous experimental, computational practices of M&S devoted to the study of real-world problems. Research on all topics concerning the practice of M&S theories are welcome. Authors are invited to present research of all kinds, including case studies and applications.
Recommended topics in the track include, but are not limited to, the following with application to real-world problems:
● Advances in the field of M&S for implementation purposes
● Application of modeling formalisms into real-world applications
● Rigorous comparisons across M&S techniques
● New applications of M&S
● Novel uses of M&S in real world applications
● Application of M&S to co-design, hardware-in-the-loop, co-simulation
● M&S tools: performance analysis, scalability
ANSS is part of the Society for Modeling and Simulation International (SCS) Annual Spring Simulation Conference. The conference is peer-reviewed and accepted papers will be published in the conference proceedings and archived in both IEEE Explore and ACM Digital Library.