A discrete-time stochastic model with state-dependent transmission probabilities and multi-agent simulations focusing on possible risks that could materialize in the final phase of the epidemic.
How to use the simulator:
1. Open MySimulation.py module.
2. Specify number of nodes, time of simulation and network configuration.
3. In the main function of MySimulation.py module, define density of types (L/H).
4. In the NetworkSimulation module, you can change the number of trials.
5. In the SIRSAgent module, you are able to change the P_S_base, P_IR_base, P_R_base probabilities and agents behavioral function (like imitation).
6. Run the MySimulation.py module.