CfP for ACE sessions at the Western Economic Association meetings
We are once again organizing sessions highlighting agent-based computational economics at the WEAI annual conference. It will run from 26 June to 1 July 2021. If you are interested in joining us this year, the conference organizers currently have plans for tracks in virtual format and (“cautiously optimistic”) in-person in Honolulu. For further details, see the conferees site, https://weai.org/conferences/view/11/96th-Annual-Conference.
To be considered for inclusion in the sessions that we are putting together, send the following information directly to us. We will then submit the sessions as a group to WEAI.
- Title (limit 60 characters and spaces)
- Abstract (350 words or less)
- The presenter’s name (if multiple authors) and willingness to serve as a discussant
- The presenter’s expected availability for virtual presentation and for in-person presentation.
- Any days during the conference you will not be able to present
- With the following information for each author:
b. Professional affiliation
c. Phone number
d. Email address
Send the above information to [email protected] (Dave Dixon) or [email protected] (Chris Ruebeck) by our deadline: 31 January 2021. Expect to hear back from us during the second week of February.